Webinar: Don’t leave money on the table! Monetise every property lead!
Here is your complimentary invitation to a live 90 minute online training session next week with Simon Zutshi, all about how you can monetise every motivated seller lead you find. Simon is the author of the Amazon best seller “Property Magic” and the founder of the property investors’ network. He has helped thousands of investors just like you become financially free.
One of the biggest problems Simon finds is people often get overwhelmed by the amount of property strategies there are out there so they don’t know where to start. Or they are aware of the strategies but don’t know how to implement them. This often means that people leave money on the table because they can’t see that there are deals right in front of them. Are you also leaving money on the table?
To find out more about how you could benefit from joining Simon on this live webinar on Monday 8th February at 8pm just click here now to reserve your place.
In the 90 minute online training session, Simon will share with you:
- How to create money from the leads you don’t want to do
- How you can make money from EVERY lead you find
- How to find the best strategy for you in 2016
On the webinar you will receive a complimentary digital download of the Accelerator Strategy Flowchart normally only shared on Simon’s 3 day Property Mastermind Accelerator Workshop (RRP £2997 plus vat). This flowchart will allow you to create money from the leads you don’t want to do to finance the deals you do!
As this is a live webinar you will also be able to ask Simon any questions you have on the subject. To find out more and reserve your place click here now.
P.S. There are a limited number of places available on this online training so we recommend you secure your place now by clicking here.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)