Join the PIN Mastermind Finalists LIVE
on Friday 22nd March at 11:30am For Free!
Simon Zutshi’s Mastermind Programme has been running since 2007 and over 700 property investors have now completed this amazing, life changing programme.
The goal of the Mastermind Programme is to achieve £1,000,000 (GBP) in property with £50,000 (GBP) of cash-flow in 12 months, and many go way beyond this.
On the final day of Mastermind Simon invites these property investors [many of whom started with no property only 12 months before] to take to the stage and share their story of the past 12 months, including:
- What worked about their strategies?
- What didn’t work about their strategies?
- What recommendations they have for people investing now
These are not professional speakers; they haven’t been trained, however, the content is from people who have been there and done it, so they know!
All Mastermind sessions are closed door, but for the first time in PIN history the doors are OPEN!!!
These sessions are the highlight of the year, but this year will be special as Simon’s allowing just 1000 people the opportunity to watch a LIVE stream over the Internet from inside the final day of Mastermind 11.
This is your invitation click here to register NOW:
The LIVE stream will be on Friday 22nd March from 11:30am – 1:00pm from inside Mastermind 11 at the Crowne Plaza, Birmingham.
Simon took some persuading to let this stream go out LIVE, but we’ve been given the link so you can go and register as our guest for free – if you’re quick!
Here is PIN Founder Simon Zutshi to explain a little more:
To get the best knowledge, go and learn from those who are using the knowledge; it doesn’t come any better that listening to Simon’s top PIN Masterminders.
This will be a LIVE stream, but you will only be able to watch by registering before the event
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)