LAST CHANCE to be a part of this massive finale
Get your ringside seat
From the desk of Rob Moore – Progressive Property
I’m not about to start bashing ‘religious beliefs’, but some of what I’m about to say may offend… It’s meant to challenge you, positively.
In a moment I’ll share with You some common beliefs that may be holding You back. First, here’s why I’m telling You this… (this will take you just 48 seconds to read!) After spending the last seven years training hundreds of thousands of property investors, I’d have to be crazy to not notice the common traits that define successful investors. Those who start out with no contacts, no cash, no network, no experience… and yet they’re the ones who find the best deals time and time again… Building their cashflow and, ultimately, achieving the goals they set out from day 1.
So what’s stopping You?
For some investors, merely mentioning attending a live event causes them to put their ‘wall’ up… You know what I mean… “not interested Rob, it’s a waste of time, I don’t need it… just give me the strategies, ok?” Problem is, You can teach 100 people the step-by-step how-to via email, but you know how many of them will actually get out there and try it..? About 3 out of every 100, at best. The rest just tuck away the step-by-step in their ‘to-do’ pile… and it never gets looked at again.
But when you see the success that investors like Beckie Cooper have had (secured 200k of JV finance off the back of the Superconference, now cashflowing 10k net per month from multiple buy-to-let strategies, owns a property business, quit her day job)
…or Deena Honey (secured half a million in JV finance from one of our JV networking events – as a complete novice, without even knowing what to do with the cash!) …and those are just two of many, many similar examples
When you see those successes it becomes clear that being a part of the community is SO important to You making it! With that in mind, I want to challenge You on some of the most common (mis)beliefs around attending the biggest property event on the calendar: …and if You think of something that I haven’t answered here, please hit reply to TELL ME SO. You’ll be surprised that you’ll actually get an answer! 🙂
* “I don’t like large events, I prefer local property meets!” – It’s in Your interest to be part of the biggest UK Property Event where You can meet over 1000 like-minded people. Just imagine how much networking you could do, aside from learning the newest strategies which your local events won’t get to hear about until way after the Superconference. Early-mover advantage!
* “I don’t want to go on my own and I can’t find someone to come along with me” 🙁 – With over 1000 people attending, you’ll be in good company. We really encourage a friendly community atmosphere, where you’re definitely going to bump into some lovely people (who are also keen and knowledgeable on property!) You’ll never run out of things to talk about. Plus we have plenty of knowledgeable staff on hand to help You feel comfortable and well informed
* “I’ve been to other large events before… they were just a sales pitch!” – We’ve been to those events before, and we agree: pitch-fests are bad news! Which is why our team pour hundreds of hours of hard work into making the Superconference the showcase event of the year! You’ll get well over an hour of deep, actionable content in every unique talk. And, if you wish to take the next step, we will be offering a follow-up plan at the end of each talk to fast-track your implementation of what you have learned. As our previous attendees have told us, we’d be doing you a disservice by not telling you what we offer.
* “What do Frank Bruno and Karren Brady know about property?” – All three of our keynote speakers are there to do one thing, and do it well – challenge You! Prod you, wake you up, and stir you to taking action. Maybe even helping you see your own personal challenges from a different perspective. Every year, our keynote speakers leave our attendees positively influenced and grateful for being a part the event. “The skillset without the mindset will leave you upset!”
* “I’m broke and can’t afford a ticket!” – Beg, borrow or barter – but don’t miss out! Think about how much you’d spend on concert tickets this summer… to hear a few songs? Will that ever improve your bank balance? Remember, these prices are for both full days at the biggest event of the year! – You have three keynote speakers, 20 strategy speakers, and multiple networking breaks. Massive value! And guest tickets are half price!
* “It’s too far for me to travel!” – Really? We have attendees coming from Holland, Ireland and Spain for this event… How far will you go to succeed? How much do you want it? People go through life regretting what they should have done… don’t let this be one of them. We’ve even made it super-easy for you to join us by listing all the travel options and directions on the “Venue” page of our website (link below)
On March the 2nd & 3rd, myself and our speakers will detail more than 20 property investment strategies that YOU can use right now. You’ll be inspired, and well connected! It’s not too late to order a ticket at the discounted price (and get all the bonuses when you order) So take a look HERE, now:
Click HERE to see what you’re about to miss out on
Mike and Rachel from MyPropertyPowerTeam.co.uk are looking forward to attending this amazing event, we have already booked our hotel and hope to see you there in person, please come and say hello !
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)