A post from one of our trusted advertisers, letting agents and theLHAexpert John Paul from Castledene Property Management who has a message for all the disillusioned property investors bemoaning their fate…..
Property Investors Who Can’t Make Money In Property Should Stop Moaning
“Since attending more and more UK Property Networking Events it amazes me that there are still number of property investors sitting there feeling sorry for themselves, blaming the current economic climate, or the banks, or the mortgage companies, or whoever it may be, that they are the reasons why they can’t invest or make money in property.
I have one thing to say to these people…..
Get a grip and stop moaning!
Stop feeling sorry for yourself and make up your mind if you want to be in property or not.”
Read some of the most common excuses of why people don’t, can’t or won’t make money in property.
John Paul is a portfolio landlord in the North East and founder of the Castledene Group of letting agents. The business is a member of ARLA, NALS, PI insurance and subscribes to the Property Ombudsman Code of Practice.
Offices are located in Seaham, Easington, Bishop Auckland, South Shields. Halifax, Leeds, Manchester and Belfast.
Both John Paul and the The Castledene Group have earned an enviable reputation of being leading experts in the management and letting of residential property to benefits claimants in receipt of Local Housing Allowance “LHA”.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)