Webinar Teaches Property Deal Sourcing And Packaging
Last week Simon Zutshi ran a no cost webinar all about professional deal sourcing and packaging, an important area for property investors to focus on.
It was a very popular and oversubscribed webinar that generated some fantastic feedback and so as a bonus opportunity PIN are going to run it again this Saturday 22nd November 2014 at 11.30am.
This time the guest presenter will be Gavin Barry, who as well as being a PIN meeting host is a very experienced and successful deal packager.
To register for this webinar all you need to do is click on this link now and PIN will email you with the webinar joining instructions.
If you are looking for property deals for yourself, then you will undoubtedly come across a number of deals that don’t work for you because:
- They are out of your local area
- They don’t fit your investment strategy
As long as they are good deals you could potentially package them up to sell to another investor and make thousands of pounds per deal.
Simon has asked Saj Hussain to host this webinar, in which Gavin will explain how most property investors get deal packaging wrong and miss out on thousands of pounds of potential extra revenue.
To reserve your place on this webinar, all you need to do is click on this link now and register your details, then an email will be sent to you with the webinar joining instructions.
Join Saj and Gavin at 11.30am on Saturday morning, it could be the most important webinar that you ever attend, and all from the comfort of your own home!
Founder, Property Investors Network
PS PIN only have capacity for 500 people on this webinar so click on this link now to secure your place.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)