The next Landlord & Letting Show – the UK’s Number 1 event for private rented sector professionals comes to
Tuesday 4th September 2012 & Wednesday 5th September 2012.
Wednesday 10th October 2012 & Thursday 11th October 2012
Wednesday 28th November 2012 & Thursday 29th November 2012
- COMPREHENSIVE EXHIBITION
- OVER 35 FREE SEMINARS
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
The shows give landlords, letting agents and all associated property professionals access to the best advice, information, products and service deals in the industry.
Whatever your involvement in property, our shows are guaranteed to deliver everything you need to help you succeed: keep up-to-date with all the latest legislation; find the best products and service deal on the market; get advice and information from leading players in the industry; network with other property professionals.
What exactly does each show have to offer?
Each of our events offers: a comprehensive product and services exhibition; seminar rooms covering a wide range of topics delivered by leading industry experts; access to information from associations and government bodies; confidential advice clinics.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in property, either on a professional or personal basis, will benefit greatly from attending, no matter what their level of experience: landlords, prospective landlords, letting agents, investors, developers, service providers and more.
Book your FREE E-tickets:
- Barbican, London, 4-5th September 2012
- SECC, Glasgow, 10-11th October 2012
- Stoneleigh Park, Coventry, 28-29th November 2012
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)