Business & Property Symposium
London – 20th Feb 2014
Networking events are evolving, as many property investors and business owners are getting bored with networking events that are thinly disguised sales pitches and speaker lead 2 hour lectures.
Tomorrow sees the launch of the brand new “Business & Property Symposium that promises something a little different from what property investors have had to make do with over the last couple of years.
This brand-new networking event hosted by Matthew Moody promises to change the way networking events happen in the future and will blow the fluff out of the networking industry and re-energise property and business people with lively debates in a more relaxed atmosphere with definitely no sales pitches!
Matthew hasn’t run a live London networking event since 2009 when he used to run “Property Success Group” but he has got bored with the sales driven pitch fest’s that happen all over the country and he wants to offer property investors and business owners something a little different.
The Business & Property Symposium in LONDON – TOMORROW – Thursday 20th February,6:30pm – 9:00pm at the Grand Connaught Hotel London.
This is a real-life networking event – designed for people who want to make connections with other people in the business and property world, not a thinly-disguised “sales pitch” or speaker-led “lecture” for 2 hours and it’s definitely a guru-free zone.
Come along to the Business & Property Symposium launch-event and experience networking as it should be:
- “Back to the Future” – An open and lively debate on where the property industry is going
- Spin the Networking wheel
- Connectors, Movers & Shakers
- A Welcome Glass of Wine
If you are quick you may still be in with the chance to grab two fantastic free gifts:
- “The Truth About Property Investing” book
- “The 5 Stage Blueprint to Mastering Your Property Business” audio CD valued at £27.00
Do more Business with Like Minded People!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)