Peter Singh, one of the UK’s fast growing authorities on Multi-Let property management, is holding another of his unique two day seminars on the 5th & 6th October 2013, where he will share the essential requirements to build your own profitable Multi-Let property portfolio.
Multi-let properties are a particular type of rental property that has been split into individual dwelling units, also called Houses of Multiple Occupation or HMO’s.
The concept requires leasing a suitable single let property at a fixed monthly rental price, the property is then sub divided into individual rooms, complying with all the usual safety and legal regulations for a small cost.
The rooms of the multi let property are then let out individually to professional tenants. The profit is made after deducting the difference between the rent paid for the single let of the rental property and the rents paid by individual tenants.
Multi-Let rental properties produce excellent monthly cashflow for property investors and landlords who know how to effectively split suitable properties, without even having to be the owner of the property.
If you want to discover how Peter can help you control property and how a few simple changes to your existing property investment strategy could help to generate excellent monthly cashflow from your existing rental property portfolio, then sign up to attend this unique training event on 5th -6th October 2013.
If you could copy Peter’s strategy for producing an extra £1000 PER MONTH from property, what would that do for your rental property portfolio?
Peter will be sharing a wealth of profitable information for property investors and landlords, on this exclusive 2 day training event, including:
- HMO/ Multi-let Intro to the Law
- How to find your £1000 Goldmine area
- Estate Agent insider’s knowledge
- The FIVE tenant profiles to know
- Maximum effect strategies for sourcing tenants and keeping them
- Staging the property and the safety lessons
- Systemised Business – maximum cashflow with minimum time
- Where to get furniture at MASSIVE discounts
- Power team – where to assemble your discounted tradesmen
- Legal packs
- All the templates, notices, tenant spread sheets and manuals
Read what other property investors had to say after attending Peter’s last training days on the 24th & 25th August here – https://www.facebook.com/MultiletSuccessStrategy/posts/203794419794859
or view their video testimonials below
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)