Are You Getting The Property Investing
Results You Deserve?
Many people get involved in buying investment properties in the hope of either holding on to the property, renting it out and generating a healthy monthly rental yield or renovating the property and selling it on for profit. Many of these investors do this entirely by themselves without seeking the advice or experience of property investors and property professionals.
This is madness, you wouldn’t walk into Lord Sugar’s office and tell him he doesn’t know how to run a business, or visit a dentist who had never performed dental surgery before and ask them to pull out your very sore tooth?
I hope the answer was NO!
Going into property investing armed with nothing but determination won’t provide the financial return that you want, need or even deserve, going into property investing blind WILL lead to you making huge and costly mistakes.
To be a successful property investor you need to employ sound knowledge and demonstrate a few essential skills as well as more than a little financial acumen so that you can make successful decisions when examining property deals, when purchasing investment properties, or refinancing your existing rental property portfolio.
Education is the key to GOOD, PROFITABLE and ETHICAL property investment, knowing what to buy, where to buy, how to buy using other people’s money, how to control property without actually owning it, how to use lease options, when use instalment contracts, how to profit using rent to rent, the list could go on and on, but I think you get my point.
There are so many different strategies being used by property investors that it is difficult to keep up sometimes, however these different strategies become virtual goldmines for property investors when they invest in themselves and attend seminars, workshops, courses and property networking events.
They spend their money getting educated by some of the UK’s most successful property people, on the latest property investment strategies and how to use them effectively, and they are the ones getting the best property deals, generating massive amounts of cash from every single deal, so their education pays off.
There are many opportunities for property investors to educate themselves over the next few weeks and below are some of the best opportunities provided by some of the top names in UK property investment
Seminars, Workshops & Courses
- Property Investing Quick Start – Simon Zutshi – 14th September – London
- Cracking The Property Code – Matthew Moody – 14th Septembers – London
- Lease Options Vs Instalment Contracts Secrets Revealed – Reena Malra – 28th September – London Heathrow
- Multi-Let Success Strategy – Peter Singh – 5th – 6th October – Dagenham
- PIN Academy – PIN – Property Investment Forum
- Property Tribes – Property Investment & Landlord Forum
- Emergency Cashflow Report – Rob Moore & Mark Homer – Free Download
- 21 Key Investment Tips & Landlords Top Tips – Sign up to our newsletter
- UK Property Networking Event Listings – September & October
How successful do you want to be?
Many experienced property professionals are already predicting that many go-it-alone property investors will be declaring bankruptcy in the next three years or so, because they have not invested in educating themselves to stay ahead of the game.
These go-it-alone property investors are the type of people who THINK they know it all, and they don’t want to network with other like minded people and are very unwilling to listen to new ideas about their property investment business.
Don’t Be A Go-It-Alone Property Investor – Educate Yourself
And Learn How To Really Profit From Property!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)