Education Is The Key To
Property Investment Success
It is now 2014 and there will be many people who have made New Year resolutions to better themselves and get started with projects that could transform their lives, other less motivated people will have already broken whatever half hearted resolutions they made – do you want to be one of them or is this the year when your revolution begins?
Property investors who attend property networking events, webinars and online training events will already have heard about the importance of goal setting in order to achieve success, this is a very true and accurate idiom as without something to aim for there is no drive to reach it.
Knowing what you want before you start is only half the battle, the hardest part is working out what you need to know and what action to take in order to get there, and that is where education becomes vitally important – Knowledge = Power.
If you want to successfully invest in property, you need to learn how to do it the right way and invest in your own specialist property investment education.There are so many different courses available from a multitude of property professionals and a vast wealth of free information out there on how to be a successful property investor, that there is no excuse for not knowing what to do, however knowing how/when/why to put everything into practice is another matter.
All successful people know that investing in themselves, is the best investment they will ever make, followed closely by investing in property.
However, just like when you invest in a property, you need to make sure that you invest in the right training for you.
- So how do you work out what training you need?
- And how do you find the best place to get that training?
Maybe you have tried to invest in yourself previously and already done some form of property investment training but you didn’t take enough action to make it work for you or the offerings did not live up to your expectations, don’t worry…Genuine Help is at hand!
Top UK property investment author and educator and founder of the PIN network, Simon Zutshi is offering a fantastic no cost webinar on Monday 6th January at 9pm on which you can discover the following:
- Exactly how to identify what property investment training you need
- Establish what property education level you need to start at
- What to look for when selecting which property investment training is best for you
- How to avoid the BS and marketing hype
- How can you guarantee your own results
Simon Zutshi is a successful property investor, best selling author of “Property Magic” and frequent contributor and friend of MyPropertyPowerTeam and one of the most successful and respected property education speakers and mentors in the UK as he walks the walk as well as talking the talk and the information that Simon is due to share will be from his own and other successful property investors personal experience.
Don’t be like the other less motivated people – Take Action and Invest in Yourself!
Simon has been helping investors like you and me to become financially independent since 2003 and in our humble opinion, we don’t think there is anyone else in the UK who has been doing it consistently as long as Simon has, and very rarely do people get results as good as Simon’s students achieve.
Invest in Yourself – What Have You Got To Lose?
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)