If you want to be truly successful in business, property or whatever you strive to be good at, please read this post as I want to share something with you that I truly believe will make all the difference, as personally, it has really worked for me and I know that it has worked for some other very successful people too.
You may have heard the story below before as it is rumored to be true!
You may think that the process outlined below is too simple to work but I can assure you it works absolutely perfectly, but it doesn’t mean anything until you are actually doing it.
The story goes that in 1954 the graduate committee at Harvard University decide to conduct some research on its graduating students that year. They asked them all sorts of questions regarding their lifestyle, finance, political views, aspirations etc, including question 48 which was “Do you write down your goals?” Apparently only 4% of these graduates actually wrote down their goals.
Twenty years later, the graduate committee decided to follow up on all of the 1954 graduates and see what had become of them. Most of the Harvard graduates had done quite well for themselves as you might expect. However they found that a small number had done particularly well.
In fact ALL of the graduates who had said that they wrote down their goals had done very well financially so much so that this 4% of the graduates were worth more than the remaining 96% put together.
Can just writing down your goals really make you successful?
Well no, you do need to take some action as well, but it all starts with deciding what you want to achieve and writing it down.
Most people know this simple little trick works, but how many people actually do it?
I can tell you that I have been writing down my goals like this for about 10 years, and in my experience, most things that I write down end up happening even if I have no idea of how it is going to happen when I first set the goal.
Planning and setting goals has helped me get to where I want to be in life and I haven’t given up setting goals yet, in fact my goals are getting even more ambitious. They are not unrealistic or wishful thinking, in fact, my goals are all achievable, its just having the planning, determination and will to see them through.
Why not give it a try?
You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
So for this New Year of 2013, why not allow MyPropertyPowerTeam help you to make 2013 your best property investment year yet.
We have partnered with some of the biggest and best names in UK Property Investment in order to bring you as much value as we can, so let’s start with…
I would like to invite you to a webinar with the founder of the Property Investors Network (PIN), Top Property Investment Educator and Mentor – Simon Zutshi on Monday 7th January at 8 pm (GMT) (TONIGHT) in which he will share with you his Brand New Strategy Tool which will help you as a property investor, make 2013 your best year yet.
Here are 4 REASONS to attend this F R E E webinar on Monday 7th January, at 8pm
1. You’ll be given a copy of Simon Zutshi’s new Strategy Planning Tool [ONLY if you attend LIVE]
2. Simon will SHOW you HOW to use the Strategy Planning Tool LIVE
3. Simon will give you the voucher code to get the best price EVER on the PIN one-day PIQS [Property Investing Quick Start] events in January and February, plus show you how to bring a friend for F R E E
4. Simon will reveal HOW you can gain access to the new PIN Academy membership site [with over 400 members in 2 months] for just £1
Click Here to check out how good the PIN Academy is
There are ONLY 500 lines for this webinar and the last one was massively oversubscribed, so Click Here Now to reserve your place.
During the webinar Simon will cover:
1. Risks vs. Opportunities – they can both be big – HOW do you max one and min the other in 2013?
2. More people now rent than own – it’s official – HOW can you make money in this market place?
3. Simon has invested in property since 1995 and will use his experience to help you craft YOUR own plan including where to invest, what to say to sellers and HOW to finance the purchase
Give yourself a positive boost for 2013 Book your place now.
Make the most of every property investment education opportunity in 2013, invest in yourself and boost your business!
See you on Monday 7th January at 8pm (GMT)!
Click Here Now to reserve your place.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)