Why Goal Setting Is So Important To Success!
Have you ever wondered why some people are incredibly successful whilst some people just can’t seem to get anything to work for them?
There are many driving forces behind a person’s desire, but what are the best ways to actually achieve success?
For every successful property investor or business entrepreneur there is a process to success that has been studied, rewritten and constantly re-examined throughout the individual’s own journey from start up through to achieving success…GOAL Setting!
We don’t know where we could be in a year from now, but by setting goals to aim for, we may have a better idea of where we would like to be!
There are many paths that people can follow in order to reach their goals, but do you know which is the right one for you?
- Do you follow your instincts?
- Do you follow the same path as others without knowing what the outcome will be?
- Do you want success but don’t understand how to reach it?
If you start setting your goals right now, today, then your journey to success will begin and a year from today you will surely arrive…The question is, where?
It will come around faster than you may be ready for, in the blink of an eye.
Will you be wondering what happened within that time?
Will you be standing in a moment of your life that is so incredible, a moment that is so exciting it will make you feel like bursting with pride, a moment that is so challenging it will make your head spin or a moment in time that is just plain beautiful?
Will it be a moment that makes you proud of who you’ve become?
That’s the reason for goal setting and achieving success. You don’t need to be goal setting to be able to get things. Things will come and go. The real prize is becoming the person who can manifest anything you envision, because of what you bring to the table.
Watch this short but powerful video from Thea Westra that will help explain things more clearly
Join the movement at www.iwillburntheboats.com
About The creator of this video – Thea Westra
Adding wings to our unique life journey! Thea Westra is author of “Time For My Life: 365 Stepping Stones” as well as many self improvement sites, blogs, ebooks, images and videos.
Thea Westra lives in Perth, Western Australia, with her life-partner Greg, and publishes positive, uplifting content at her Forward Steps sites
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)