Would be property investors who want to get their investment career off to the best start in 2015 should consider joining Simon Zutshi’s Property Investment Quick Start Programme (PIQS) to help them achieve amazing results.
Simon Zutshi’s PIQS programme teaches new and seasoned property investors how to buy property using none of their own money!
As many property investors will testify, there has never been a better time to make money in the UK property market, if property investors know what they are doing!
One of the most profitable ways to invest in property is to purchase from motivated sellers, who are more than happy to sell you their property for less than the true market value.
This allows property investors to make instant equity profits from day one, as well as positive monthly cash flow as well as long-term capital growth.
There are still thousands of property owners who need and want to sell their property but they can’t because there are just aren’t enough buyers in the market.
First-time buyers don’t think they are able to buy even with the aid of the Government’s Help To Buy scheme, and amateur property investors are waiting until they are certain that the market has recovered and is on its up way again before they buy.
What this means for you is that there is a HUGE opportunity, as long as you know what you are doing, and start taking action now!
After just one day with Simon Zutshi, property investors will know exactly how to profit in the current property market whilst minimising the risks.
On the one day “Property Investing Quick Start” (PIQS) seminar, Simon Zutshi will share with property investors the benefit of his successful property investing experience, as he has been in property since 1995 and has already helped many thousands of investors personally since 2003.
Property investors will know exactly what to do and even have their own action plan to make sure that they really do get a quick start!
To discover more about Simon Zutshi’s Property Investment Quick Start Programme and find out what the four biggest property investment problems that stop investors from benefiting are – CLICK HERE!
The Property Investing Quick Start (PIQS) seminar gives property investors an unfair advantage over other less educated amateurs who don’t understand the value of investing in themselves.
This one-day interactive workshop has been specifically designed to give you all of the tools, knowledge and contacts you need to start finding great property investment deals as soon as possible.
To summarise, on this accelerated learning experience property investors will learn:
- 28 reasons why someone may be a motivated seller so that you believe and understand why people may sell their property up to 40% below market value
- 20 strategies to find motivated sellers including the quickest and easiest way to access motivated sellers within 24 hrs, without spending a penny.
- How to deal with motivated sellers such that they want to sell to you instead of any other investors looking for deals in your area.
- The 5 magic words to get you more deals and prove to sellers that you want to help them find an ethical win-win solution to their problem.
- The negotiation strategy that could get an extra 20% discounted off the BMV price.
- How you can quickly and easily assess if you should buy an investment property or not. This will give you the confidence to move quickly on great investment opportunities and minimise the risks of making costly mistakes.
- How to use “momentum investing” to recycle your deposit within 6 to 12 months which means that you can quickly build up your property portfolio.
- How you can use other people’s money as deposits if you run out your own source of finance.
- How to use Property Options to control and profit from property without the need for deposit or mortgage.
- How to plan your exit strategy to minimise the tax liability and maximise your profit.
In fact everything you need to start successfully and safely investing in property.
The first seminar dates for 2015 are:
- Saturday 24th January 2015 – Birmingham
- Saturday 31st January 2015 – London
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)