Personal Invitation To The
Business & Property Symposium
With Matthew Moody
Hi everyone, Matthew Moody here and I’d like to personally invite you to my brand-new live “networking” event; the “Business & Property Symposium” taking place in LONDON next Thursday 20th February, 6:30 – 9:00pm at the Grand Connaught Hotel London.
I haven’t run a live London networking event since 2009 when I used to run “Property Success Group” but I’m back!
I’ve built up a solid successful business over the last 10 years but one of the things I always enjoyed doing more than anything is hosting live events. I’m at a time in my life where I want to give back more and help more people on their property investment journey. And this is my gift to you so come along and join me at this brand-new event which will blow the fluff out of the networking industry.On a serious note, the reason why “networking” is in speech marks is because unlike 99% of networking events out there; this is a real-life networking event – designed for people who want to make connections with other like minded people in the business and property world.
It’s not a thinly-disguised “sales pitch” nor is it a speaker-led “lecture” for 2 hours and it’s definitely a guru-free zone.
Come along to our launch-event and experience:
- “Back to the Future” – the debate on where the property industry is going
- Spin the Networking wheel
- Connectors, Movers & Shakers
- A Welcome Glass of Wine
Plus for the first 30 people who book a place; they’ll get two free gifts (a free copy of “The Truth About Property Investing” book and “The 5 Stage Blueprint to Mastering Your Property Business” audio CD) valued at £27.00 (GBP)
I’d absolutely love to see you at our launch event, have a nice glass of wine, relax and network with some super people.
Book your place today.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)