Well it’s the end of the year that was supposed to mark the end of the world for mankind and yet we survived and it wasn’t all doom and gloom, 2012 did bring the UK some joy with events and celebrations across the country, including:
For the general public: An inferior team, who hadn’t won anything for over 34 years, winning the 2011/12 Premiership title with virtually the last kick of the season, (not that I am a biased Man Utd fan or anything….), the Queen’s Diamond Jubilee, the Olympics and Paralympics, the end of the double dip recession,
For Property Investors and landlords: 2012 saw the emergence of Rent Guarantee products that are good value for money, property prices continuing to behave like a roller coaster ride but eventually recovering and ending the an average of 1% year up on last year’s prices and lets not forget the return of some decent Buy To Let mortgage products to the UK mortgage marketplace.
How was 2012 for you? Has the year lived up to your expectations and did you achieve any of your property investment goals?
If not, why not?
2013 could be the best year yet for UK property investment and there are plenty of opportunities for UK property investors, landlords and associated services to learn a little more and make even more money from property, a selection of our favourite offers are listed below…
- Rob Moore and Mark Homer from Progressive Property are offering a FREE step by step, zero-to-multi-millionaire Property Investor Roadmap called “Rob Moore’s 6 Stage Property Cashflow System“
- And Progressive Property are also running Invitation Only VIP JV Angel Network Days to help educate property investors and put them together with like minded people who want to do business.
- Reduced cost entry for the “Progressive Property Super Conference 2013” with “A List” celebrity guest speaker and other high profile VIP speakers
Simon Zutshi and the Property Investors Network (PIN) are offering property investors who want to cut out mistakes by learning from others who have already done it and who are interested in learning the key skills needed to grow a successful property portfolio, so are giving property investors 4 presents to mark the festive season including:
- Free webinar on property investment strategies
- 2013 Strategy Planning Tool & How to use it
- A voucher code to get the best price EVER on the PIN one-day Property Investing Quick Start (PIQS) course
- Limited free copies of Simon’s Best Selling “Property Magic” 4th edition
With special offers like these around and all designed to give UK property investors the edge, there is very little doubt that 2013 will be an excellent year for motivated property investors everywhere!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)